New cruise planner sale starts tomorrow!

Jill

1 hour ago, GKMCruising said:

What made it so much better than the one that was running in September? I seem to have deleted whatever emails came through then, despite the fact that I have every *other* RCCL marketing email ever. I'm terrible at keeping my inbox clean. 🤣

February was the last time 45% off was offered. Got CocoCay Beach Club for $106. After that sale it’s not been lower than $166. DBP has stayed at $58 which isn’t bad. 

3 minutes ago, Jill said:

I’ve heard that a few days before sailing, the cabanas can be found for 1/2 price. We sail a week from Saturday so I’m checking a few times a day right now and probably every 15 minutes next week lol 

I purchased the floating cabana about a month ago in the hopes of a price drop. Maybe a Black Friday sale??  🤞If not then I will definitely keep checking a few days before the cruise.  

I got some decent prices for excursions for my sailing on Odyssey next May and I also booked the All Access Tour, not something I'd normally be willing to pay for but, well it's Odyssey, isn't it, and at $95 it was lower than I've seen before either on this sailing or on my last cruise on Harmony. Hopefully it'll be worth it for the brand new hi-tech ship.

6 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I got some decent prices for excursions for my sailing on Odyssey next May and I also booked the All Access Tour, not something I'd normally be willing to pay for but, well it's Odyssey, isn't it, and at $95 it was lower than I've seen before either on this sailing or on my last cruise on Harmony. Hopefully it'll be worth it for the brand new hi-tech ship.

Huh, I didn't think they were running those right now. Didn't see it offered on Wonder for March, at least.

5 minutes ago, GKMCruising said:

Huh, I didn't think they were running those right now. Didn't see it offered on Wonder for March, at least.

It was offered for my Harmony sailing last month up until about a month before and then they removed if from the planner. I hadn't booked it so I don't know if they cancelled it or if it filled up and was sold out (I'm guessing probably the former). I hope it does go ahead for Odyssey but, worst case scenario, if they cancel at least I'll get my money back eventually.

3 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I don't even want to attempt to "reprice" my UDP on the Oasis.  It is so in-demand I'm afraid I might end up losing it.  It took me weeks of checking several times a day before I finally snagged it for $217.00 ($31 per night)

Can you rebuy and *then* cancel the more expensive one?

1 hour ago, PG Cruiser said:

I don't even want to attempt to "reprice" my UDP on the Oasis.  It is so in-demand I'm afraid I might end up losing it.  It took me weeks of checking several times a day before I finally snagged it for $217.00 ($31 per night)

Call Royal and have them do the price adjustment. Pretty sure you can do that. Worth a shot. 

On 10/13/2021 at 7:29 AM, Jax said:

I purchased the floating cabana about a month ago in the hopes of a price drop. Maybe a Black Friday sale??  🤞If not then I will definitely keep checking a few days before the cruise.  

On 10/13/2021 at 7:24 AM, Jill said:

I’ve heard that a few days before sailing, the cabanas can be found for 1/2 price. We sail a week from Saturday so I’m checking a few times a day right now and probably every 15 minutes next week lol 

We were on AOS out of the Bahamas when only 1 ship was allowed at coco cay and capacity was at 25-30% on the boat, got a floating cabana for $999 and a land based beach club cabana for 599 or 699, whatever half off was. We canceled our admission at 130 or so per person for just admission to the club.  Land cabana actually penciled out as a refund and the floating wasn't much of an increase, sale was close in to sailing, if we had 8 people both would have been a savings. It was totally worth it, loved them both, I wish you luck but as capacity increases per ship and multiple ships are there I don't know if it will be as common. I think it's like royalup, supply and demand, we got our royal up on that ship from JS to GS and we likely overbid given the few people on board, but I felt it was worth it. I wish you luck, hell I wish me luck, I have 3 more cruises on the next 8 months, but I'm not as optimistic given capacities are likely to rise. But like others have said, it's still a cruise and it's better than going to work.