New Promo Code WELCOME

Jim D

Last night in a facebook chat someone posted that they received a new promo code "WELCOME"  I called and asked if it could be used on the b2b in December and was told that it had to be used for future bookings.  But another traveler said they had luck and were able to get the promo code on 2 existing cruises.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Thanks

I tried another date for a longer cruise.  It took the code but doesn't do anything.

Maybe my state of residency isn't compatible.  When I do a mock booking with and without the code for Enchantment on April 22, 2022 it accepts the code but doesn't change the price.  I'm going right to the end where it wants my credit card number for deposit.  Didn't enter C&A number in either case, used fake names.

$1,185.44 for an OV GTY for two guests from Florida with or without the code.

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

I tried another date for a longer cruise.  It took the code but doesn't do anything.

Maybe my state of residency isn't compatible.  When I do a mock booking with and without the code for Enchantment on April 22, 2022 it accepts the code but doesn't change the price.  I'm going right to the end where it wants my credit card number for deposit.  Didn't enter C&A number in either case, used fake names.

$1,185.44 for an OV GTY for two guests from Florida with or without the code.

Oh I didnt think about the state of residency - perhaps you or I already get a certain discount because of the state we live in . NY here. 

• 1 year later...