Vaccine for kids 5-11

nicash

2 hours ago, CrznTxn said:

Usually Royal is lenient about implementation of a new protocol for vaccine. They know the issues of getting the shots and the time frames are generally several months out from the start date in order to allow guests to schedule their children. They did this when the 13 to 18 shots were recommended. Royal will announce when they will start requiring vaccinations for that age group.

My issue isn’t that she wouldn’t be allowed onboard, rather than we’ll be stuck with the very limited ship sponsored excursions for that thanksgiving cruise. 

4 hours ago, amcooper said:

I hope and believe that once the vaccine(s) is approved for ages 5-12, it will eventually be required to cruise.  Eventually schools will require it just like the other vaccine requirements for the past 150+ years.  Also in response to earlier comments about not basing their kids vaccine decision on cruising, I completely agree.  You should get your kids vaccinated for their health, your health, your family's health, and your fellow human beings health.  Cruising is just another excellent reason for people to vaccinate.  

That’s one take.

• Matt locked this topic