Best ocean view dining Symphony

Jill

Besides coastal kitchen, which specialty restaurant on symphony has the best view of the ocean? I’m thinking Hooked? 

Our sail away is at 7:00pm so it may even be close to dusk by then. We also may be eating then so wanted a restaurant with a view. 

Just looked and sunset is 6:46 on October 23. May be a moot point! 

3 hours ago, Jacqui said:

We decided to eat early so we can hopefully be on deck for sail away.  7 pm sail away isn't ideal when planning dinner unfortunately.

I think we’re going to shoot for a 7:45 dinner at Hooked. Hopefully the hairstyle holds up during sail away 😂 Seeing the Miami skyline lit up might be fun! 

20 hours ago, Jill said:

I think we’re going to shoot for a 7:45 dinner at Hooked. Hopefully the hairstyle holds up during sail away 😂 Seeing the Miami skyline lit up might be fun! 

I originally had dinner booked for 7:45 but my husband preferred dinner before sail away so I switched to 5:30 at the Solarium Bistro.  7 pm sail away is definitely not ideal lol

1 hour ago, Jacqui said:

I originally had dinner booked for 7:45 but my husband preferred dinner before sail away so I switched to 5:30 at the Solarium Bistro.  7 pm sail away is definitely not ideal lol

the Solarium Bistro is in the front so try and ask for table near the windows so you may see something

2 hours ago, barjpoe said:

the Solarium Bistro is in the front so try and ask for table near the windows so you may see something

Thanks, I'll try!  I'm hoping it won't be too crowded and we can be done within an hour and a half, but it would be good to try for a window table just in case!

My only objection to a table by the window is that often, the sun is much too bright for my taste.  Of course, it depends upon what time you eat, the time of year and which direction you happen to be facing but it seems that I ALWAYS seem to get the sun right in my face somehow and I just can’t deal with that.  Just keep the sun in mind and plan accordingly.