Hotels near Ft Lauderdale and Seattle

cookie10*

Looking for suggestions for hotels near Ft Lauderdale port in April and Seattle port in September.. Stay will be for 1 night prior to departure. Would prefer suttle service to port and breakfast. Senior couple so we are only looking for a nice, clean, quite hotel. Mid to upscale is fine.

For Fort Lauderdale - We stay at the Hampton Inn North, has free pick up at airport, cost is $10/person to pier, its less then 10 minutes from pier. A short 'Uie" then straight shot.  There is a shopping plaza just across a side street, includes a Winn Dixie, liquor store, pub/bar & other stores.  Hampton Inn does include breakfast.

I just booked the Hampton Inn South. Same deal as North offers I assume. We’re sailing out of Miami in 2 weeks so port stuff didn’t matter. Just didn’t want to stay in Miami. Will be sailing out of Fort Lauderdale though come March and prices are double of what we’re paying for late October. 

Book now for best price

If we're just driving in and crashing somewhere the night before, I don't particularly care to pay for somewhere high-end, so I'll usually go for whatever is cheapest that's *not* a sketchy motel.

Managed to snag a room at Best Western I-95 (not the airport/cruise port one) in March for our Wonder sailing for under $100/night through SnapTravel. There was a great rate at one of the beach resorts for around $150/night, but after they added taxes and then apparently a $30 "resort fee," I just couldn't justify an extra $100 for amenities I wasn't going to use and a room I was only going to be in for less than 24 hours. 

9 hours ago, GKMCruising said:

If we're just driving in and crashing somewhere the night before, I don't particularly care to pay for somewhere high-end, so I'll usually go for whatever is cheapest that's *not* a sketchy motel.

Managed to snag a room at Best Western I-95 (not the airport/cruise port one) in March for our Wonder sailing for under $100/night through SnapTravel. There was a great rate at one of the beach resorts for around $150/night, but after they added taxes and then apparently a $30 "resort fee," I just couldn't justify an extra $100 for amenities I wasn't going to use and a room I was only going to be in for less than 24 hours. 

Ohhh I need to find that hotel! Lol We’re on Wonder in March too