Welcome Amenity

PG Cruiser

1 hour ago, PG Cruiser said:

Is there a link on the Royal website for the Welcome Amenity or do I have to call C&A for that?  I'm seeing a "Royal Gifts" link on my profile but it is a bad link.

image.png.cfee46808156224f660cb6cde621c24c.png

I *believe* I heard someone say you had to call C&A for all that stuff now, but I'm not 100% positive. 

Also, I'm impressed Royal IT managed to go above and beyond and get a 400 error instead of the usual 404... 🤣

19 minutes ago, Neesa said:

C & A Gifts? May I inquire when does this amenity start, is it Diamond and above? 

At Emerald you get your choice of welcome beverage at Diamond Plus it extends to include some beer options.

Then also at Diamond Plus you get your choice of gifts/wine. At 340 points a better selection. Then more options at 525 points. Also at each tier the number of gifts you can select increases.

2 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

Is there a link on the Royal website for the Welcome Amenity or do I have to call C&A for that?

Have to call now, online selection was removed a few years ago when the site was updated. Last version of the bonus amenity list I could find: https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf

Re: the Royal Gifts site; I can get through using Microsoft Edge (not my usual browser), but get a privacy error ("Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from royalcaribbean.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID") when I use Chrome.  Haven't tried using Safari yet. 

image.thumb.png.1626cfa3d694642eb7af5c8eebad38e7.png

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

But the Royal Gifts link is for all the random stuff you can buy pre-cruise, not your C&A gifts

I knew that the Royal Gifts were stuff that can be pre-ordered. I’ve ordered hats before.  I was just wondering why a link to Royal Gifts was in the profile related menu that’s why I tried to click it.