Florida Check-wellness screening appts

I have a friend, first time cruiser going with her family to Florida.

she says she booked WELLNESS SCREENING APPOINTMENTS appointments on the app for  Her family They are all fully vaccinated.  
Is this required for Florida that you book Wellness screening if fully vaccinated? 

Edited to add correct info  for what she booked.

Maybe she IS talking about check-in, which requires a time to be selected. You produce your negative test, shot cards, etc. at that time. Unless she is getting tested then.  They are doing appointments for testing now, if you want to do the testing there.

26 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Maybe she IS talking about check-in, which requires a time to be selected. You produce your negative test, shot cards, etc. at that time. Unless she is getting tested then.  They are doing appointments for testing now, if you want to do the testing there.

I just checked her text, she booked Wellness screening, they are all vaxxed, I’m thinking she doesn’t need this

• Pattycruise changed the title to Florida Check-well rss screening appts

"Wellness check" is what they call the check-in process at the port now. As a few have already mentioned this is check of the various documents (proof of vaccination, negative covid test, and citizenship documentation [passport/birth certificate and ID/etc...]). 

SmartSelect_20211008-095721_Royal.jpg.2144e069c6126e94c2d129838fbd36a0.jpg

• Pattycruise changed the title to Florida Check-wellness screening appts