CDC prohibed transatlantic ???

hello, do you know if the ban described in your article of august 10, 2021 (https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/.../cdc-rule-prohibits...) is still valid? I'm looking for the info on the CDC site, but I can't find it. Indeed, I have a Rome New York transatlantic on the NCL EPIC scheduled for November 20, 2021, and NCL does not tell us anything, and does like this this rule does not exist or no longer. Thank you in advance for your reply.

• CDC has provided an alternative to ships sailing out of foreign ports with passengers and repositioning to the U.S., in lieu of operating with no passengers for 14 days prior to resuming passenger operations in U.S. waters. Cruise ship operators may contact CDC at [email protected] to request this information.

This is from the CDC website. I would assume the cruiselines that are going ahead with transatlantic sailings have been working with the CDC for their specific situations.

5 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

This is from the CDC website. I would assume the cruiselines that are going ahead with transatlantic sailings have been working with the CDC for their specific situations.

I think that's code for "we'll let you sail but don't want to look like we're getting soft with our rules, so let's talk in private"