American Express Offer

• 3 months later...
16 minutes ago, USFFrank said:

Wanted to bump this one back up. Anybody find new offers from Royal Caribbean on Amex lately? I do not see any, but then again, I only have their free Delta Sky Miles card that I have had for a long time. 

Funny…I’ve been hoping for another one too!  I have a huge payment coming due toward end of April and it would be nice to save a few hundred bucks.   Fingers crossed on this one.  

• 2 months later...

Matt has published a new article that is saying an offer for AMEX is back again.

New Amex offer could get you hundreds of dollars in points for booking a Royal Caribbean cruise | Royal Caribbean Blog

I checked it out and unfortunately my Delta Sky Miles card that I've had for over 20 years does not qualify again. 🤬 

14 hours ago, USFFrank said:

Matt has published a new article that is saying an offer for AMEX is back again.

New Amex offer could get you hundreds of dollars in points for booking a Royal Caribbean cruise | Royal Caribbean Blog

I checked it out and unfortunately my Delta Sky Miles card that I've had for over 20 years does not qualify again. 🤬 

Co-branded travel cards almost never get other travel offers. I'd say never, but then someone would correct me, so I'm covering myself.

The only card of mine that has this offer is the Blue card. I would much prefer an offer that gives cash back instead of Membership Rewards points. The article says that they can be worth two cents each, but that is in very rare cases. Best case in general is a penny per point.