Cozumel - RCCL Excursions - I need a beach day

DJsMrs

Hey fellow cruisers.   Our ports of call for our cruise in December have just been changed and we are now skipping Labadee and Falmouth and stopping in Cozumel and Costa Maya.   

I was looking forward to Labadee for a true "beach-do-nothing-day" and especially because my youngest was able to disembark as he's unvaccinated, so Labadee was easy.

Now, in order to have a beach day we will have to use an RCCL excursion (so my unvaxed sone can come) - which doesn't thrill me.  I resent having to pay to go to the beach when we could get there on our own, but I completely understand having to protect the bubble.

With that in mind - does anyone know of any good beach/beach club excursions offered by  RCCL in either Cozumel or Costa Maya?   We don't have anything listed in our cruise planner yet...  beach club would be ideal... pool and ocean would be the penultimate

Thanks in advance.

16 hours ago, DJsMrs said:

Hey fellow cruisers.   Our ports of call for our cruise in December have just been changed and we are now skipping Labadee and Falmouth and stopping in Cozumel and Costa Maya.   

I was looking forward to Labadee for a true "beach-do-nothing-day" and especially because my youngest was able to disembark as he's unvaccinated, so Labadee was easy.

Now, in order to have a beach day we will have to use an RCCL excursion (so my unvaxed sone can come) - which doesn't thrill me.  I resent having to pay to go to the beach when we could get there on our own, but I completely understand having to protect the bubble.

With that in mind - does anyone know of any good beach/beach club excursions offered by  RCCL in either Cozumel or Costa Maya?   We don't have anything listed in our cruise planner yet...  beach club would be ideal... pool and ocean would be the penultimate

Thanks in advance.

Have a read: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/07/08/paradise-beach-cozumel-2021-shore-excursion-review

17 hours ago, DJsMrs said:

Thanks in advance.

I am going to both ports in November.  There are a couple beach day excursions offered in Costa Maya, and as mentioned above the Playa Mia options in Cozumel.  Playa Mia has some water slides and I believe a floating aqua park, so your son may enjoy that one a bit more.