3 Night Dining Package

AyerJ003

Hello Everyone - I bought the 3 Night Dining Package on Allure of the Seas and confirmed it. I have yet to be able to add the first nights restaurant. What am I doing wrong?

When you buy the package on the Allure, you simply select the day, 1 or 2, and the time.  You can't select a specific restaurant.  However, once you board you can make any change in the restaurants booked for you as you like.

The downside of the dining package is that you lose the booking flexibility in advance.  The upside is the discount that you receive.

I am booked on Anthem coming up and on the cruise planner I cant find any of the dining packages. We tend to prefer the specialty restaurants (less kids usually) and wanted to take advantage of the pre cruise savings. Am I just not looking in the right places?

When is your cruise? It should be under Dining when looking at your Cruise Planner in the My Cruises section.

thanksgiving cruise from Bayonne on 11/20. The last week of DD from what I am reading here in the blogs. I looked under dining and I can see all of the restaurants but I cannot seem to find the dining packages. I thought maybe it was too soon??

I would think DD or not should not affect having specialty dining packages or not.