PCR testing on board RCC flying back to Canada

Jillyalex

Good evening,

Could anyone that has been on a cruise recently explain to me how the process works to get a PCR test on board? When does it happen? Do we book it or does RCC know we require it from our booking? I'm flying back to Canada and need to make sure it's the correct COVID test 🙂 Also to confirm, there's no charge? Can't wait to get back on board 🙂 TIA

I believe you can go down to guest service and schedule an appointment. It depends on your situation: such as if Canada requires a test date 3 days beforehand, then they will test you maybe the second to last day of cruise. The test will be free, they offer this to international guest, B2B and S2S. They list this info under protocols.

I am from Vancouver area and just got off Ovation last Friday in Seattle. Royal gave us a PCR test at 9:15AM on Thursday. We had the results delivered to our stateroom by 6PM. It was complimentary and very efficient. I commented on it on the post cruise survey and gave them props and requested kindly that they continue to provide the service complimentary for as long as it is needed.