Cruise Planner issues

kittysoul

Is it normal for the cruise planner to not have things up yet on a trip that is over a year away? I have booked a few in the past that were far off and never had this happen before.  Wondering when my cruise planner options for dining and beverage packages …excursions etc will show up.  I didn't know if they just wont show up this early or if something else was going on/ wrong with  it causing a delay... ( cruise is at 481 days on Mariner- Jan 2023)

Thanks!  

It happens a lot.  For our upcoming Allure trip in March, there was very little listed until last week, then "boom" it all filled out.

I have the feeling (not an informed opinion) that Royal is validating all excursion providers and their protocols, prior to showing them on the cruise planner

I have two cruises coming up: Harmony in July and Jewel in August.  I can't find the gifts & gear section on my July Harmony cruise but it is there for the August Jewel cruise.  They granddaughters were wanting chocolate dipped strawberries in the room (tradition) when we arrive; however, it is not there.  It does show up on our August Jewel cruise.  The cruise planner on the Harmony is a newer version and the Jewel is on the older version still.  I guess I will just keep checking.

20 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

You can use http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/ to purchase for sailings through the end of the year.  Doesn't want to work in Chrome for some reason.

So if it never comes up in the Cruise Planner try this as a backup option!

I just tried it and they only have through the end of 2021 for the Harmony.  I will bookmark it and keep checking back to see when they open it up for next year.  Thanks for the link.