How long for Cruise Planner to update?

Hi! We were notified last Friday that our Liberty Cruise itinerary was changing to 2 new ports. My cruise planner still doesn't have excursion options loaded for the new ports. Just curious what your experiences have been for how long does it usually take for that to get updated? (Feels like it should be by now). I would like to see my options through RC before looking at 3rd party vendors.  Fortunately I saw this coming, and already cancelled our excursions purchased through the cruise planner for those ports prior to the cancellations to expedite the refund process. We're about a month out from sailing. 

My Oasis sailing changed from Labadee to Cozumel and it took 8 days to make the change in the cruise planner. The same cruise changed AGAIN this morning to Nassau and Coco Cay so I am in the CP waiting place again, too.

I wonder if there will be another sale before Nov 3... Halloween savings?!?! 

13 hours ago, DDaley said:

I wonder if there will be another sale before Nov 3... Halloween savings?!?! 

There may or may not be an announced "sale," but prices will get both better and worse between now and then. You're close enough to sail date that you should be checking the prices every day (at a minimum).

7 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

There may or may not be an announced "sale," but prices will get both better and worse between now and then. You're close enough to sail date that you should be checking the prices every day (at a minimum).

The one thing I have left to purchase only fluctuates in price during the advertised "sales" - I do check every day. I have been buying Christmas presents and putting off my last purchase but I am hoping it goes down one more time prior to then.