Labadee and Jewel of the Seas

MichaelP

Jewel returns to Miami in November and is still scheduled to go to Labadee on multiple sailing this year as early as the November 20 departure and continuing in December and next year. It look's like RC has adjusted the itineraries of almost every other ship skipping Labadee due to the unrest etc. Could this be the start of returning to Labadee or have they just not gotten to these sailings? 

Would love this to be the start of returning to Labadee but probably just wishful thinking.

I am also very interested to hear about this news - I am also on the December 4 cruise.  Do we think it is because Jewel is a smaller ship perhaps?  I dont really understand the logic behind all of this because certain sailings in December after our Dec 4 cruise have cancelled Labadee 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 1:18 PM, BootScootBon said:

Hey VirtKitty - just curious about your 'bleh' comment on Nassau Bahamas. Not a great place, in your opinion? I've never been there so interested to hear from others that may have been there previously. Thanks!

I've been there before multiple times and it's just not that exciting for me. YMMV