xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas-January 16th 2022

Kris78

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I realized from Matt that check in would start 45 days prior to sailing, so I checked at 10 pm my time (phoenix) and registered as soon as it opened.  Worked great. Got a boarding time of 11:00-11:30, which is important because we are taking a GoPort shettle from Orlando that is listed as an early arriving shuttle.  Don't want to be sitting outside the terminal for several hours.  That has happened before. No fun.  This will also help with booking entertaining and specialty dining.   We splurged and got both the drink package and ultimate dining package for this cruise. Can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, ClockingOut said:

Just saw that other ships are changing out SJP, I wonder if ours will get changed and to what new port.

I am watching for the same thing. I have been to all the ports many times, so I'm fine with staying on the ship. If they do swap SJ for DR I may have to get off and check it out since I haven't set foot on land thete yet!

53 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I am watching for the same thing. I have been to all the ports many times, so I'm fine with staying on the ship. If they do swap SJ for DR I may have to get off and check it out since I haven't set foot on land thete yet!

I've never been to DR, I would love that! I wonder if any of the other ports may deny entry as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas-January 16th 2022