Enchantment of Seas in Dry Dock

Oliver

Found a photo of Enchantment of the Seas in dry dock at Cadiz Spain on the website Cruise Industry News. Looking at this picture you can see this ship has seen better days. I’m assuming this is a recent picture. Look at the amount of rust on the sides.

Last time my wife and I were on this ship out of Galveston we really felt it was very below Royal Caribbean standards and said we would not take it again, Thankfully Galveston now has a newer Voyager class ship in the Adventure for 4 and 5 night cruises.

716B84BF-9D0E-4F8B-B9F2-993A7489F9B1.jpeg

I read that yesterday (actually posted it in the news/rumors section) as Radiance is there too and I was hoping she’d get some hotel upgrades but nope, both ships are in for mechanical. Enchantment is looking rough though. Hopefully these “senior” ladies will get some additional attention before they come back into service. Radiance isn’t coming back until May. 

11 hours ago, Jill said:

I read that yesterday (actually posted it in the news/rumors section) as Radiance is there too and I was hoping she’d get some hotel upgrades but nope, both ships are in for mechanical. Enchantment is looking rough though. Hopefully these “senior” ladies will get some additional attention before they come back into service. Radiance isn’t coming back until May. 

Yes my apologies. I saw your post after I post this.