Wine Packages

AyerJ003

Hello Everyone - Question about the Allure of the Seas - I am getting ready to embark this Sunday on the Allure of the Seas. I don't think I can drink enough to justify one of the Drinking Packages. Does anyone know if there is a Wine Package I could buy one onboard? Maybe 4, 5, 6, or 7 Bottle Package for the cruise?

Hello Everyone - Question about the Allure of the Seas - I am getting ready to embark this Sunday on the Allure of the Seas. I don't think I can drink enough to justify one of the Drinking Packages. Does anyone know if there is a Wine Package I could buy one onboard? Maybe 4, 5, 6, or 7 Bottle Package for the cruise?

Don't think so.  Wine packages were discontinued a while ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, its been a whille since we cruised, any bottles that were bought were stored until the last day of the cruise.  If they allow us to buy wine by the bottle, Im gonna cancel the beverage package and get 2 or 3 bottles extra.  Just curious, I was comparing the beverage package with carnival and they have 1 15 drink maximum.  Is there a maximum on RC package?  Cant imagine drinking 15, but I'm sure they have some way to keep up with someone who is trying to set a new record.  I can see ordering a drink at the pool, not finishing it because the ice melts and getting a fresh drink.

Wow, its been a whille since we cruised, any bottles that were bought were stored until the last day of the cruise. If they allow us to buy wine by the bottle, Im gonna cancel the beverage package and get 2 or 3 bottles extra. Just curious, I was comparing the beverage package with carnival and they have 1 15 drink maximum. Is there a maximum on RC package? Cant imagine drinking 15, but I'm sure they have some way to keep up with someone who is trying to set a new record. I can see ordering a drink at the pool, not finishing it because the ice melts and getting a fresh drink.

There's no maximum, but there is a short time frame between drink orders (10-15 minutes). I didn't find the bottles of wine to be that much cheaper than just ordering by the glass, but you can bring on two bottles to reduce your cost.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe it depends on the ship. Last Feb. I had a 7 day cruise on the Vision of the Seas. Thinking there were no more wine packages, I brought on board 2 bottles for my wife and me. Upon embarkation, there were several tables set up in the centrum where you could buy different things for the cruise(water packages, card holders on lanyards etc.). Among them was...Voila, a table selling wine packages. Bought a 5 bottle package and we were good to go for the cruise. Good luck.