Bed question...Might be a dumb ?

RaDar

So my mother in law, my 19 yr old daughter and my self are all going on a cruise together WOOHOO!! We leave Sunday on Liberty of the Seas. Kind of a post 2020 graduation cruise/ girls trip. My question is...How do I request the beds to be in 2 twins? Do we move them ourselves? I am totally ok with that, but I was not sure the proper way to go around that. Do I ask permission before I move furniture? Is it already in 2 beds? I really do not want to share a bed with my mother in law...LOL!! I am sorry if this is a dumb question. I am going to blame it on covid 🤣 

3 minutes ago, RaDar said:

So my mother in law, my 19 yr old daughter and my self are all going on a cruise together WOOHOO!! We leave Sunday on Liberty of the Seas. Kind of a post 2020 graduation cruise/ girls trip. My question is...How do I request the beds to be in 2 twins? Do we move them ourselves? I am totally ok with that, but I was not sure the proper way to go around that. Do I ask permission before I move furniture? Is it already in 2 beds? I really do not want to share a bed with my mother in law...LOL!! I am sorry if this is a dumb question. I am going to blame it on covid 🤣 

Your travel agent can make the request for you. If you didn't use a travel agent, then call Royal and make the request.  However, if it isn't done, then just let your cabin steward know and they will take care of it.  Good luck!

If you get there and the beds are not configured as you requested do not get upset. That happen on our cruise this past week to our friends who sailed with us. They told the steward and he had it changed very quickly. The stewards on board the Royal ships have been fantastic to us. They even gave our friends tips on how to help with their slight seasickness (green apples) and some other tips.

9 minutes ago, CrznTxn said:

If you get there and the beds are not configured as you requested do not get upset. That happen on our cruise this past week to our friends who sailed with us. They told the steward and he had it changed very quickly. The stewards on board the Royal ships have been fantastic to us. They even gave our friends tips on how to help with their slight seasickness (green apples) and some other tips.

I would never get upset...I would probably change it myself LOL 

Are we allowed to bring snacks or apples? Can drinks? Not sure why I'm asking about drinks cause I bought the drink package 😆

Two 750ml bottles of wine per cabin and we bring a case of water with our bag tag taped to it and they deliver it to our cabin. I have also seen folks bring a 12 pack of soft drinks with them on board. Snacks, yes. Have not tried fruit or other edibles.

image.thumb.png.2b579eb9123adb0d6209a8fdcbe53b9b.png

Edited by CrznTxn
update

30 minutes ago, CrznTxn said:

Two 750ml bottles of wine per cabin and we bring a case of water with our bag tag taped to it and they deliver it to our cabin. I have also seen folks bring a 12 pack of soft drinks with them on board. Snacks, yes. Have not tried fruit or other edibles.

image.thumb.png.2b579eb9123adb0d6209a8fdcbe53b9b.png

WOW! Thank you for that, I now need to go shopping for my snacks! 

4 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

There are so many desserts/cookies/fruits and other food available that you likely won’t need snacks.  I will put a disclaimer, I have a son that can eat, a lot, and do we would pack snacks (chip type) for his cabin and for any beaches/excursions

I like to snack at night before bed...Cheeze-its mostly LOL 

@RaDar You can grab cookies (or any food) from the Windjammer or Cafe Promenade to take back to your room.  You should also be able to get small bags of chips at Cafe Promenade to take back to you room.  They also sell snacks in the shop at inflated prices, so if Cheeze-its is your go to bring them aboard in unopened boxes/bags.  If you have the Deluxe Beverage Package no need to bring on any drinks, I usually get a cocktail to take back to my room at night to enjoy on the balcony; if no balcony find a quiet chair on the upper deck or Promenade.  

3 hours ago, RaDar said:

Sounds like a great trip!  Have a great time!