RoyalUp and Voom

cbnsoul

We put in a bid for a suite on our upcoming cruise.  It appears that most seem to find out if their RoyalUp bid is accepted about 2 days prior to sailing.  We have purchased Zoom separately and I was wondering if they let you cancel it onboard if your bid for a suite, which includes Zoom, goes through?  It doesn’t sound as if there will be time to cancel it in the planner before it closes pre-cruise otherwise.

@mathbees I am very curious as I Royal Up bid every sailing and never have been successful. I know there are many things that go into the calculations on the company side but were you successful with a minimum bid? A maximum bid? Somewhere in the middle? Thank you so much, and have an amazing time!

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Fingers crossed that you get one of the middle ones.

Cabin 8324, right next to the Royal Loft (which we also bid on and obviously didn't get).

21 minutes ago, Neesa said:

a minimum bid? A maximum bid? Somewhere in the middle?

We bid about 15% above minimum on the CLS and the OLS. We bid minimum on the RLS (which was still way more than the other lofts and we really didn't *need* that much space... 😄 ). We also bid minimum on some of the other suites, but we really wanted a loft, especially since it took us from sky to star class.

11 minutes ago, mathbees said:

Cabin 8324, right next to the Royal Loft (which we also bid on and obviously didn't get).

We bid about 15% above minimum on the CLS and the OLS. We bid minimum on the RLS (which was still way more than the other lofts and we really didn't *need* that much space... 😄 ). We also bid minimum on some of the other suites, but we really wanted a loft, especially since it took us from sky to star class.

Score !  Congratulations.  Those suites are sooooo nice