for those who have done the E-med covid test

Mark_A

10 minutes ago, Mark_A said:

Thanks for the hints.  I need to do the test on Thursday, so maybe I'll do trial test tomorrow with one of my extra tests...

That's pretty much what I did.  I had a stuffy nose last week (that I was 95% sure was due to allergies), but I figured it was a good excuse to test the test!

9 hours ago, Mark_A said:

Thanks for the hints.  I need to do the test on Thursday, so maybe I'll do trial test tomorrow with one of my extra tests...

We did it using the camera built into the all in one computer. Prior to the test, I accessed the camera app, and adjusted the angle of the screen so I could see a clear patch of desk, and me together.

When we connected to Navi Online, all was good and it went without a hitch.

Rather than doing a trial test, maybe just try accessing the camera app and adjusting the view

15 hours ago, Mark_A said:

What is the best device to do this on, Laptop, Ipad, phone or any thing else?

thanks.

After watching several videos of people doing the test…I knew what to expect. I used my iPad. Doing it by myself, I knew I had to be able to tilt it forward and then keep my hands free, so I stuck it in my table napkin holder🧐. The proctor seemed to be able to control the cameras. The iPad had to switch to the rear facing camera in order to read the QR code and my Identification. Then it switched back to observe the test. Make sure you leave enough room between you and the iPad so you can do the test with the proctor watching. I had no problem. Good luck!