Overwater Bungalow Experience in Roatan is it worth the cost?

LeeS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

For our sailing it is priced $373. Is that per person? When I put 2 guests it doubles it in my card. Just want to understand before I purchase. 

Down in the fine print it says this, so just pick one guest to put it in your cart:

The cost of this tour is per bungalow and is for 2 person occupancy.  Additional guests are bookable onboard for $199 per person with a max of 4 guests per bungalow.

23 minutes ago, KristiZ said:

Down in the fine print it says this, so just pick one guest to put it in your cart:

The cost of this tour is per bungalow and is for 2 person occupancy.  Additional guests are bookable onboard for $199 per person with a max of 4 guests per bungalow.

Thank you so much. I just missed that!! Definitely more worth it. At double the price it was a pass!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YES we have done this!

I thought the facilities and service was excellent.  The price is for two and includes everything.  You are well fed and plenty of drinks starting with a bottle of sparkling wine when you arrive. 

The water is more or less bay water and isn't as clear as the water at West Bay. Not really idea for snorkeling but my understanding is they will take you to a better area via kayak.  We had a few issues with "no-see-ums" so insects repellent is probably in order but that could be for anywhere in Roatan.  

I do it again!

3177BC2C-C800-4BBE-9C8B-89F2A24DB068.heic 65A7B454-5482-4E51-B3F8-72DD47D4CC2C.heic C53F2039-9A95-4545-8775-0B4F973C5D08.heic

• 1 year later...

I was looking at this excursion for my upcoming visit to Roatan.

I see that it includes two people, but two more can be added at an extra cost of $199/pp which can be booked once onboard. This may be a silly question, but does anyone know if a 4-year-old would cost that or is that price only for adults?

It says minimum age is 4 and there doesn't appear to be different pricing for kids so technically yes.  I'm guessing if you book it for 2 and show up with your 4 year old they will probably look the other way.  If they don't, please don't be mad, they are offering a per person price and a 4 year old is indeed a person.