Odyssey Today

tonyfsu21

21 minutes ago, KLA said:

Hello from on board the Odyssey!!! It’s nice here. 

I saw the second ship out floating yesterday from the beach - I believe that that is the Celebrity Reflection which is scheduled to resume in November (from my very brief research that could be very incorrect)

Very jealous here! Enjoy it enough for all of us stuck at home!

25 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

We would have loved to seen Showgirls , but past our bed time.

They only do one show and its at 9:45PM to accommodate the second seating of dinner.

Maybe when they go back to having an early and then a little later showing for those guest who do early dining, we'll see it.

I’m on board this week and capacity has been higher than most recent sailings (~1600 passengers) and they are doing two showtimes for Showgirls. 7 pm and 930 pm. 

Ship still feels very light capacity. It’s been great. I will say that the reservations for the early showings were hard to get. Make sure to book basically anything that requires a reservation (iFly, North Star, any show) as soon as you board through the app to make sure you get the time you want. 

2 hours ago, barjpoe said:

We would have loved to seen Showgirls , but past our bed time.

They only do one show and its at 9:45PM to accommodate the second seating of dinner.

Maybe when they go back to having an early and then a little later showing for those guest who do early dining, we'll see it.

They had multiple showing on the Sept. 5 cruise.  Odd they didn't for your sailing.

16 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

RCI must really love Mike! He was pretty fun

He is very funny. 

Also to add to above, Captain Perre (?) is outgoing, Captain Sindre is quarantining on board to take over next cruise. 

3 minutes ago, steverk said:

They also said that starting inmid December the number of people allowed on board will increase.  I don't recall the exact number, but it was about 3000 passengers  perhaps someone else will recall a more precise number 

2700 🙂