Cruise planner issues

jaydlaw

It's anyone else having issues accessing the cruise planner?  I switched my cruise, and since then when I go to the cruise planner it automatically goes to another page starting that my cruise was cancelled. I called and they asked me that it wasn't and there's an issue with their systems.  It's very annoying as I cannot keep a watch out for charges in excursion and onboard activities pricing, not to mention other issues with their systems.

5 hours ago, Vlad said:

I'm having issues on oasis of the seas. 

Can't purchase anything 

Keeps asking in preferences to select language for any purchase, including dining. 

There isn't even language selection box. 

It's always English, by default. 

I have been getting this as well. I have tried different browsers, disabled extensions, etc. The stupid thing is it gets the language in step 1.

Why does Royal Caribbean test changes to their website... in production??

6 hours ago, markinct said:

I have been getting this as well. I have tried different browsers, disabled extensions, etc. The stupid thing is it gets the language in step 1.

Why does Royal Caribbean test changes to their website... in production??

11 hours ago, Vlad said:

I'm having issues on oasis of the seas. 

Can't purchase anything 

Keeps asking in preferences to select language for any purchase, including dining. 

There isn't even language selection box. 

It's always English, by default. 

Do you have cruise credits? I am asking to see if there is a link. Troubleshooting, something that royal needs to do more of.

24 minutes ago, jaydlaw said:

Do you have cruise credits? I am asking to see if there is a link. Troubleshooting, something that royal needs to do more of.

I do have credits. 

You can only see credits if you add something to the cart and right before payment, it's asking how you want to pay, credits or credit card 

On 10/3/2021 at 9:46 AM, jaydlaw said:

It's anyone else having issues accessing the cruise planner?  I switched my cruise, and since then when I go to the cruise planner it automatically goes to another page starting that my cruise was cancelled. I called and they asked me that it wasn't and there's an issue with their systems.  It's very annoying as I cannot keep a watch out for charges in excursion and onboard activities pricing, not to mention other issues with their systems.

this happened to me for 2 weeks after I rebooked a cruise when my previous cruise was cancelled it eventually catches up ...I guess they are really busy