Allure of the Seas - Junior Suite Best Floor?

I am looking for advice on which cabin location is best on the Allure of the Sea for a Junior Suite.  We are sailing on 05 Nov 2022 out of Orlando.  My choice is between Cabin 7232 (Port Side) on a forward bump out or Cabin 10626 which seems to be located just in front of a bump out aft.  So which is better?    First time on this ship for our 40th anniversary.  Looking forward to visiting Aruba and Curacao.  Thanks for your advice.

Allure on Nov. 5, 2022 sails from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale.  Just want to make sure you book flights and hotels properly :).

One thing about deck 7 that always gets me is the split aft elevator lobby.  You have to make sure you choose the right side of the ship when boarding an elevator on a different floor because you can't walk across from port to starboard or vice versa on deck 7 aft.  If you have a fully forward cabin and always use the forward elevators it's not an issue.  

I personally love deck 8 for easy access to Central Park.  I also like deck 6 for easy access to the promenade and entertainment areas.  Other's love high floors for easy access to pool decks.   In reality on this class there is no wrong area for a JS.