Oasis Escape Room Opens…more progress?

BrianB

The Mission Control Escape Room on the Oasis had been closed due to the health protocols. It is re-opening again. It will operate on sea days 2, 6 and 7 three times each day. Capacity was 12 but now is 8 max. Vaccinated-only…but you can request everyone if all eight are in your travel party. $19.99 per person. It can only be reserved onboard.

I may be an eternal optimist but, every little bit of relaxing protocols is a good sign to me.

Thanks for sharing.  That's great news.  We're hoping to go on Anthem later in the year.  From what I've heard, they have not yet re-started the Escape room.  Would love for it to start by then.  We'd even pay for it (as I think it has been included at no cost on Anthem).  Great to hear that it's running on Oasis.

32 minutes ago, Jkaczano said:

Just did the escape room on Oasis yesterday. 11 of us from 3 different unrelated parties (all vaccinated adults). Bigger group may be because the 3 genies arranged it for star class. Vaccinated only zone so no masks required. 

How was it? Without giving it away…were the puzzles challenging? I hope you all enjoyed the experience.

2 hours ago, BrianB said:

How was it? Without giving it away…were the puzzles challenging? I hope you all enjoyed the experience.

Oasis escape room was great. puzzles were doable but you really to break into groups in order to accomplish all of them in the allotted time. We ran into a problem where all the puzzles but 1 were done and the 2 women working on it couldn’t figure it out. When you’re with strangers, you can’t just say “move, I’ll do it” like you might with family. 😉