Main Dining / Windjammer

Crusinjunky

Since the Windjammer is closed for dinner has the dress code in the main dining been relaxed any? Not asking can I "be a Rebel" and go against dress code recommendations, but has RCI or any one ship (specifically Allure) actually announced a temporary Dress Code relax.   Also where are some other places to eat every night that doesn't cost $100 a couple? Thank You

11 hours ago, Crusinjunky said:

Since the Windjammer is closed for dinner has the dress code in the main dining been relaxed any? Not asking can I "be a Rebel" and go against dress code recommendations, but has RCI or any one ship (specifically Allure) actually announced a temporary Dress Code relax.   Also where are some other places to eat every night that doesn't cost $100 a couple? Thank You

How relaxed are you wanting? @Atlantix2000 is pretty much right as far as dress for right now. I usually go with what I call "golf course" casual, polo shirt, dress shorts and my best high tops, and look just as good if not better than most people in MDR (wife's opinion, lol).

As far as eating, Solarium Bistro, Park Cafe, Promenade Cafe, Sorrento's Pizza, the Dog House, Coastal Kitchen (if in a suite) are all complimentary. Even room service is available for a small fee, < $10 if we remember, with good choices for food.