Key Update

DanielB

I know I have seen several people ask about the Key onboard as they are currently still selling it in Cruise Planner.  I have a buddy sailing next week who purchased the Key and received the following email that he shared with me.  I asked earlier in the cruise about the Key and was told that it was cancelled through 2020 but it appears to be starting again next week on Symphony.  Hope this info helps someone.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 5.52.39 PM.png

Thanks, @DanielB.  I had purchased The Key for my November 29 sailing on Freedom; hopefully RCL will keep it as they did for your friend on Symphony.  Although I was really looking forward to the Chops lunch, I guess the room service is ok -- and I might be able to use the 25% off dining purchases to explore some of the other restaurants.  As long as RCL keeps the Voom S&S, it's a wash as far as I'm concerned!

15 hours ago, DanielB said:

I know I have seen several people ask about the Key onboard as they are currently still selling it in Cruise Planner.  I have a buddy sailing next week who purchased the Key and received the following email that he shared with me.  I asked earlier in the cruise about the Key and was told that it was cancelled through 2020 but it appears to be starting again next week on Symphony.  Hope this info helps someone.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 5.52.39 PM.png

Can I ask how many days before their sailing when they received the email?  We have purchased The Key for our Nov 8th sailing on Freedom.

Interesting, we purchased The Key a long time ago for our Symphony sailing on October 30th. I’ve yet to receive an email like this, but I am liking those perks. 

I called them up about half a month ago and was told the Key Lunch was being extended, looks like they’re changing that to room service, which I like.