COVID Testing for Non-US residents

PG Cruiser

10 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

They will be here more than two days before sailing.  I don't know if local testing centers allow non-US residents to be tested.

They should be able to just go back to the airport and do the test if they can't do it anywhere else.  You could probably call the airport or maybe check the their website.  Hopefully, they can and not be stressed ahead of time.

14 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

They will be here more than two days before sailing.  I don't know if local testing centers allow non-US residents to be tested.

A lot of local pharmacies will do the testing for anyone, just not always for free. Any place that offers travel testing would be where to start. You’re in Jacksonville, yes? Unless there are current local restrictions due to lack of test kits, CVS will test non-citizens. 

26 minutes ago, KristiZ said:

A lot of local pharmacies will do the testing for anyone, just not always for free. Any place that offers travel testing would be where to start. You’re in Jacksonville, yes? Unless there are current local restrictions due to lack of test kits, CVS will test non-citizens. 

Yes, I am in Jacksonville.  I hope CVS had gotten their stock of rapid tests. They only had PCR tests in early September.

4 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Can you purchase some of the online proctored tests and have them available to your traveling friends/family ?  How would anyone know (or care) whether they are US residents or not ?

Well they would know by their travel documents if you're talking about a cruise.  You still have to have an ID (DL, passport, etc.).