When do the summer 2023 cruises come out?

Beachgirl

As a group leader who has organized over 20 voyages over the years and is currently looking into potential itineraries for the latter half of 2023, it's very frustrating that Royal does not have schedules out sooner.  I am quite interested in seeing concrete itineraries & rates for Harmony and/or any other Oasis class ships sailing out of Port Canaveral in the Summer through to the pre-Christmas period of 2023 and right now there is nada.  Meanwhile, I'm seeing something that would easily meet my needs on Carnival's new Mardi Gras, and I may well go that route instead if I can't realistically compare anything from Royal.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanksgiving 2023, as a family we need this time to plan, any idea when these itinerary's will be available? Does anyone have any historic releases available, not just "sometime in November?" Thanks so much! 

Specifically sailings out of Florida & Port Liberty NJ

As @Mattsaid above, one of the release times is November/December. Back in 2019, pre Covid bookings, the next year's bookings that extends the current available booking months, would be released in November and December. In November 2019, you could book up through April 2021 before the release of new bookings. When they released the new bookings later that November and December, you could then book up through March 2022 for most cruises. They seemed to be released in a step system as to which country itinerary you were seeking to book. For example, Carribean and Alaska might be last week of November, Europe and Asia, first weeks of December and Australia middle December. These are just examples and not indicative of which order they were released as my memory has faded since then.  I found this from 2019 after answering. Scroll down a few answers on the below link and you will see the schedule from 2019 @Matt posted then. This should give you a good idea about what the step release program looks like and approximate times.

Royal will post a release (deployment) schedule which specifies the week (but not day) of release for each block of itineraries. These blocks are grouped by cruise length and region. 

If one follows this blog, the release schedule will be posted with plenty of notice to prepare for making a booking.