Anyone going on Empress, Navigator, Harmony or Anthem anytime soon?

Mason

Hi Everyone, I hope someone is able to help me please?

I only have four ship models left to complete my fleet and am hoping you may be able to help me?

Does anyone have any cruises coming up on Empress, Navigator, Harmony or Anthem? These are the only models I need. If you have a cruise planned, can I please send you the money to buy the model for me while you're onboard and pay you for postage to get the model to me here in Australia. A couple of people on here have generously helped me out previously and can vouch for me.

Does anyone have a trip planned and if so, can you please help me complete my collection?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Mason :)

Hi Everyone, I hope someone is able to help me please?

I only have four ship models left to complete my fleet and am hoping you may be able to help me?

Does anyone have any cruises coming up on Empress, Navigator, Harmony or Anthem? These are the only models I need. If you have a cruise planned, can I please send you the money to buy the model for me while you're onboard and pay you for postage to get the model to me here in Australia. A couple of people on here have generously helped me out previously and can vouch for me.

Does anyone have a trip planned and if so, can you please help me complete my collection?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Mason :)

Hello Mason

I actually post a Monthly list of Cruisers here in the "Periscope Peeps" Forum, and between this month, and Oct, I have Cruisers on all those ships. A very nice Gentleman named Dirk, is on Navigator Presently.

If you have a smart phone, you could install the Periscope App. Here is the Link for that.

https://www.periscope.tv/#share

I also have a Periscope Facebook Group, with over 500 members. I am sure would not be too hard to find Cruisers, going on those ships in there as well. I post the monthly List there too, here in the link for the Facebook Group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rcperiscopers/

Hope that helps, good Luck. 😊

Hello Mason

I actually post a Monthly list of Cruisers here in the "Periscope Peeps" Forum, and between this month, and Oct, I have Cruisers on all those ships. A very nice Gentleman named Dirk, is on Navigator Presently.

If you have a smart phone, you could install the Periscope App. Here is the Link for that. https://www.periscope.tv/#share

I also have a Periscope Facebook Group, with over 500 members. I am sure would not be too hard to find Cruisers, going on those ships in there as well. I post the monthly List there too, here in the link for the Facebook Group.https://www.facebook.com/groups/rcperiscopers/

Hope that helps, good Luck.

Hi Kathy, I'll look into this, thank you.

Hi Mason,

As Kathy mentioned I am on Navigator right now (until Oct. 1st), so I could buy you the model this weeknand send it to you when I am back in Germany next week.

Just let me know if you are still interested and I will do that for you!

Dirk

Hi Mason,

As Kathy mentioned I am on Navigator right now (until Oct. 1st), so I could buy you the model this weeknand send it to you when I am back in Germany next week.

Just let me know if you are still interested and I will do that for you!

Dirk

Oh my goodness, that would be amazing please Dirk. I would be so grateful. Would you like me to transfer funds to you now or when you get back? Thank you!

I'd be glad to help out with the Harmony model.  I'll be on the 11-19/26-16 WC cruise (Thanksgiving here in the US).  Just let me know if you need my help.  Your picture looks great!

Yes, please. Thank you so much. I will send you a private message. Thank you :)