Cruise planner Confirmation

barjpoe

I've always gotten an email when I've booked something from cruise planner.  But earlier this week I booked two items and didn't get a confirmation email. Is it a another Royal glitch?

When I go to the cruise planner it shows reserved. I also called C&A and they show its paid for, but I'd still like an email confirming that they're paid for. 

• barjpoe changed the title to Cruise planner Confirmation

Speaking of cruise planner confirmation,  anyone know how I can view my CP purchases on the new CP platform? In the old version for our Nov cruise (can't ✋) I can see what I've purchased, but on a later cruise with the new version I can't find that. While I surely have the confirmation email filed away it'd be nice to double check while on the planner. 

I booked an excursion today. Got the text from my credit card company that a charge had been made, but have yet to get a Royal confirmation email. The excursion does show up in my Cruise Planner calendar/ order history though.

Update: just reserved My Time Dining and immediately got a confirmation email 🤔

16 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Mine always go to my trash folder.  Not sure why but most everything that comes directly from Royal always goes to my trash.

Just add their address on their emails to your contacts and all will go to your inbox.  They send most from @rccl.com but occasionally they come from another sender.

38 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

This is where you indicate that you want a CP confirmation email (it is at the bottom of one of the two checkout pages for the CP):

image.png.2076386aa10191777298377afb6cd716.png

There is no "want a confirmation" about this. All of the fields are mandatory and it clearly states "A confirmation email will be sent once your order is processed." The reality is that a confirmation is often NOT sent to the provided email address. The last confirmation we got went to the email address associated with the RC account accessed and NOT to the email address entered on this form.

17 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

There is no "want a confirmation" about this. All of the fields are mandatory and it clearly states "A confirmation email will be sent once your order is processed." The reality is that a confirmation is often NOT sent to the provided email address. The last confirmation we got went to the email address associated with the RC account accessed and NOT to the email address entered on this form.

Just trying to be helpful. Alrighty. Then I amend my OP to: "This is where you enter [your] first and last name email should be addressed to."