xSAILEDx Freedom of the Seas - February 25, 2022

D Alt

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 3:13 PM, D Alt said:

They cancelled my Pearl Island excursion at Nassau. So i'll probably stay onboard and explore the ship more as it is only a 3 night cruise. 

SLIGHT possibility I'd go to Senior Frogs in Nassau for lunch but with onboard options I haven't tried yet and a drink package, probably not. I haven't sailed Freedom in 14 years (2008) so rather treat it like the sea day we don't get. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Pil said:

Hello! I can no longer see the feb 25th cruise on royal Caribbean website. Do you know what happened? 

Welcome to the forums.

That happens sometimes, I've found clicking "past cruises" tab then "current cruises" things reappear. Worst case you may need to add it back manually.

image.png.4b5e1e7ca70e37907b2261b9e0688a55.png

On 1/21/2022 at 12:25 PM, sk8erguy1978 said:

SLIGHT possibility I'd go to Senior Frogs in Nassau for lunch but with onboard options I haven't tried yet and a drink package, probably not. I haven't sailed Freedom in 14 years (2008) so rather treat it like the sea day we don't get. 

Just catching up on this blog now.  We were in Nassau in November and Senior Frogs was closed.  Keep us posted on whether it is now open (if you decide to go) since I’ll be going back to Nassau on my April cruise.  Was planning to stay onboard but could venture out for an hour or two!

22 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Just catching up on this blog now.  We were in Nassau in November and Senior Frogs was closed.  Keep us posted on whether it is now open (if you decide to go) since I’ll be going back to Nassau on my April cruise.  Was planning to stay onboard but could venture out for an hour or two!

I won't be getting off the ship in Nassau, but I'll see if I can find out that day from someone else. 

I got this email:

Updated protocols for sailings departing the U.S. and Puerto Rico on or after February 25, 2022

Royal Caribbean International will participate in the U.S. CDC's voluntary COVID-19 Program for Cruise Ships Operating in U.S. waters, beginning with sailings departing on or after February 25th, 2022 from the U.S. (including Puerto Rico). We will be operating under the Highly Vaccinated category defined by the CDC.

To be considered Highly Vaccinated, requirements include sailing with 95% of crew members fully vaccinated, which we already meet with 100% of our crew. And, 95% of guests eligible for the vaccine must be fully vaccinated as well.

The updated protocols will include face masks being optional for all fully vaccinated guests and expected for unvaccinated children. All kids will be required to wear face masks during Adventure Ocean youth program activities.

We are thoughtfully working through the details and other changes to our health and safety measures to share with our guests and travel advisors before February 25, 2022. 

As a reminder, our health and safety protocols are subject to change.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Freedom of the Seas - February 25, 2022
On 2/12/2022 at 5:55 PM, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I have not been on the boards as much as I'd like so catching up myself. Senior Frogs was open, didn't stay long but people were dancing, drinking and having a great time. I actually went to a little bar close to Senior Frogs on a small pier, very nice and quiet.