Harmony OTS - Suite Sundeck Access

Scoular

Hi All!

I’m super excited to say I should hopefully be on Harmony in 6 days time with my mum! It’s been such a long time coming with multiple itinerary changes and then cancellations that I honestly didn’t think this day would come, and if it was going to go ahead, certainly not this year. But here we are!

We have the accessible crown loft suite booked, which I’m so excited about, my partner isn’t coming with me this time, it’s just a girls holiday, but I can tell he’s nervous that I’ll be wanting to live the suite life from then on. I think his concerns are real, but I won’t be admitting that!

I had one question, does anyone know if I can access the suite sundeck with my mum’s mobility scooter? I appreciate there is only one accessible suite so I don’t know if this is possible.

31 minutes ago, Matt said:

If no one else answers you before you board, look for the email from the Suite Concierge this week and you can ask him/her. They are always happy to answer questions.

Thanks Matt. I actually heard from them today and they confirmed they would give her access to the crew lift 😊

13 minutes ago, BrianB said:

Amazing timing! I'm here on the Oasis suite sun deck now. A woman with mobility issues using a cane asked if she could be helped down the stairs. It took alot for her to climb up! The crew brought her into the elevator and told her to just let them know whenever she needed to use it.

That’s great to hear. Thank you!