Oasis leaves in 20min and Royal Up is still pending

wozswoman

I've been checking all day on the Royal Up and it says pending, the ship is leaving in 20 minutes and it STILL says pending. I've asked guest services they say they have no control and it's a 3rd party. I've talked to 2 other guest services as well as next cruise consultant and they say it's in house. Lol I know the normal.  Really though shouldn't the royal up have expired by now?

My previous two sailings that I did a Royal Up bid, each time I had one pending and then 1900hrs like clockwork the evening before embarkation they expired. This doesn't surprise me at all, very poor as it is exciting thinking you may have won the upgrade. At least you are on a sailing and didn't have to pay any more. I am at home thinking about work and school tomorrow....so enjoy your cruise! Wishing you fun and relaxation for days......

On 9/26/2021 at 5:29 PM, Neesa said:

My previous two sailings that I did a Royal Up bid, each time I had one pending and then 1900hrs like clockwork the evening before embarkation they expired. This doesn't surprise me at all, very poor as it is exciting thinking you may have won the upgrade. At least you are on a sailing and didn't have to pay any more. I am at home thinking about work and school tomorrow....so enjoy your cruise! Wishing you fun and relaxation for days......

Ah.. bummed to read this and that's exactly what's happening with my cruise that departs in 5 days. JS Upgrade has been pending for about a week now.  😞

1 hour ago, KLA said:

Ah.. bummed to read this and that's exactly what's happening with my cruise that departs in 5 days. JS Upgrade has been pending for about a week now.  😞

Hi, Kayla.  Two of our royal up offers expired, but we had a crown loft suite pending for a least a week, maybe 2.  Then 3 days before we sailed, it was awarded.  Fingers crossed you might still get your JS!

5 minutes ago, Dawn T. said:

crown loft suite pending for a least a week, maybe 2.  Then 3 days before we sailed, it was awarded. 

Ooooh, I love this! I just checked my bids for 10/9, and everything is expired except for the Crown Loft.  I'll take this as a good sign, at least for now...

6 minutes ago, Dawn T. said:

Hi, Kayla.  Two of our royal up offers expired, but we had a crown loft suite pending for a least a week, maybe 2.  Then 3 days before we sailed, it was awarded.  Fingers crossed you might still get your JS!

I will try not to lose hope while simultaneously also not getting my hopes up too much further! 😄