Estimated time for self-disembark in Port Canaveral these days

peacefrogdog

Trying to arrange transport from Port Canaveral to MCO through a limo service. Had been planning to self-disembark to give us as much as possible to make our 1 pm flight back home. I originally asked the service to pick us up at 8 AM at the port, but they questioned that early time and asked us to check with the cruise line to see whether it was possible.

On our cruise itinerary, it shows us arriving at Port Canaveral at 7 AM. I realize that there may be some delays in being able to get off the ship due to customs and the like.

What would you suggest as a reasonable time to expect to be off the ship if we self-disembark, so that we can meet our pre-arranged limo service to take us back to MCO?

If it matters, the ship is Independence of the Seas, and it will be arriving back into port on December 31, 2021.

I've done this multiple times at Port Canaveral, they open the door at 7 AM and most time pre-COVID we were getting into per-arranged car or getting into a taxi by 8 AM at the latest and arriving at MCO by 9 - 9:15 AM. 

Off the ship and getting into your limo by 8 AM is 100% doable.  The later you disembark is when customs and immigration begins to get crowded.