Luggage Tags

SimGuy

2 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

You can also go into the Cruise Planner and they will be available at the end of your EDocs.  Mine last ones showed up 45 days prior to sailing.

image.thumb.png.910ba58e937a3a7a61950cc8baff932d.png

If you click "View boarding pass | Edit check-in",  a link to the luggage tags also shows up.  It links to a single-page PDF with just the luggage tags.

image.thumb.png.f9a0250478629815909fc796317c98b9.png

I have to give a Cudos to the parking lot  bus transfer gentleman at the Long Beach California Parking lot #1.  My wife and I were running later than we like and I was a wreck trying to get everything together in the parking lot.  We jump on the transfer bus and made it to the ship o.k. and I started to finally relax.  We are about to shove off for our adventure when I notice that my Camera bag with 2 brand new Canon Cameras wasn't onboard.  I panicked when I realized that I had left the Bag on the trunk of my car in the parking lot.  We called the Lot attendant and asked if they could check to see if by luck the bag might still be there.  It was not. Our phone lost contact as we pulled further away from the pier so we decided to go to the Service desk and ask to call ship to shore to inquire further.  Someone suggested that we check the ships lost and found and I kind of lost it trying to explain that I knew that I left it back on shore on the trunk of my car.  When all was lost and I Felt so down my wife said what could it hurt to check lost and found.  We were told that the transfer bus driver remembered that he dropped us off at the Royal terminal and when he saw the bag on the trunk of my car he drove back to the pier and turned it in to the ships crew and IT WAS THERE at Lost and Found.  We never found the gentleman's name but we will always remember to thank this stranger every time we cruise!

To make a long story short (To late I know)!  Remember to tag everything because you never know.

7 hours ago, Reigert2008 said:

Don’t forget to tag everything! Your checked luggage, that backpack you’re carrying, a purse, etc… never know when you’re going to leave something while exploring that first day and it’ll at least make it back to your cabin (hopefully)

Not only tag everything but put photo copies of your passport, drivers license and cruise schedule in your bags.  If they find your lost baggage and they don't have tags your bags will be opened to find out who they belong to.