Oasis - Specialty Restaurants for Vegetarians

RockerDom31

Hi All,

With this current cruise planner sale, I was looking into some of the specialty restaurants on Oasis.

My wife and I are both lacto-ovo vegetarians (cheese and milk are good with us) and we know that there is plenty of yummy vegetarian food on the ship - between the Windjammer, MDR, and all the grab-and-go places - we get full bellies just like everyone else!

We are having a delayed celebration of our 5-year anniversary and we wanted a good sit-down experience at one of the specialty restaurants. I was wondering if anyone had advice on which one to go to?

I’ve looked at the menus and Italian seems promising.

Our itinerary departing from Cape Liberty (Aug 2022) also includes stops in San Juan, Labadee (hopefully), and St. Marteen. Any good places with vegetarian cuisine in those stops?

Thanks!

22 hours ago, RockerDom31 said:

Hi All,

With this current cruise planner sale, I was looking into some of the specialty restaurants on Oasis.

My wife and I are both lacto-ovo vegetarians (cheese and milk are good with us) and we know that there is plenty of yummy vegetarian food on the ship - between the Windjammer, MDR, and all the grab-and-go places - we get full bellies just like everyone else!

We are having a delayed celebration of our 5-year anniversary and we wanted a good sit-down experience at one of the specialty restaurants. I was wondering if anyone had advice on which one to go to?

I’ve looked at the menus and Italian seems promising.

Our itinerary departing from Cape Liberty (Aug 2022) also includes stops in San Juan, Labadee (hopefully), and St. Marteen. Any good places with vegetarian cuisine in those stops?

Thanks!

I would imagine Giovannni's is your best bet for on the ship.  Sorry I can't speak to the ports. Giovanni's on Adventure was wonderful, so hopefully will be the same on Oasis

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/menus/giovannis-table-menu-sample.pdf