Vision of the Seas - Dec 5, 2022 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise

PG Cruiser

• PG Cruiser changed the title to Vision of the Seas - Dec 5, 2022 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

we love this cruise [the ports].  Wife saves for emeralds in Cartegena, ha.  Wish one of RCL's larger ships could do it though.  We can't afford the balcony's on Vision class.  Balconies become affordable for us about Serenade level of ship.  Our congrats for those wealthy enough to do the suites [ok, ok...sour grapes on my part, ha]. So...first inside for us since...sheese, can't remember last inside, ha.  Never been on Vision before but been on Rhapsody twice (yea, come to think of it, Rhapsody was our 'last' inside).  Any good recommendations on excursions for this cruise would be appreciated.  We did it on the Serenade in 2019 so looking for new experiences along the way.  Hoping the covid stuff goes away by December 5th too since CDC no longer requiring testing on airplanes to get back into the USA.  Oh...wait...I think I heard the next pandemic already being planned or something [La bump!].    At least my cruise stock doing well [La BUmp! again].