Coco Beach Club Land Cabana ?'s about food and drinks

Jess4214

We're booked in a land cabana at Coco Beach Club. First time at Coco Beach Club!! We're also traveling with our children ages 1 yr--6 and plan on dining most of the time at our cabana. Can I request from our steward a high chair? What non-alcoholic complimentary drinks do they offer? Can I make special requests like the funnel cake or the famous chicken sandwich from the Snack Shacks? Can we order multiple times from the restaurant menu or is it only once? Also any other advice for the best experience is very much welcome!! This is our first vacation post-pandemic and I'm in serious revenge travel cruising mode!! 😆

On 9/25/2021 at 12:57 AM, Jess4214 said:

We're booked in a land cabana at Coco Beach Club. First time at Coco Beach Club!! We're also traveling with our children ages 1 yr--6 and plan on dining most of the time at our cabana. Can I request from our steward a high chair? What non-alcoholic complimentary drinks do they offer? Can I make special requests like the funnel cake or the famous chicken sandwich from the Snack Shacks? Can we order multiple times from the restaurant menu or is it only once? Also any other advice for the best experience is very much welcome!! This is our first vacation post-pandemic and I'm in serious revenge travel cruising mode!! 😆

On one of Matt's podcasts he mentioned that you can order food from snack shack in the beach club. He said something along the lines of...you can but I don't know why you would want to because the food is so great from the beach club. When we go next month I plan on getting funnel cakes at our cabana. I'm no help to the other questions.

On 9/25/2021 at 12:57 AM, Jess4214 said:

What non-alcoholic complimentary drinks do they offer?

You have to pay for drinks unless you have a drink package outside of the bottles of water that come with the cabana.  They can probably get you whatever complimentary stuff is offered from the buffet and other drink stations but it's similar to what's offered on the ship for free..just flavored waters, tea, coffee and such. They may be able to get you milk as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Great thread - we have a cabana booked next month at the CBC and I really wasn't even sure what to expect.

So it sounds like we may be able to get pastries in the morning for breakfast?

I have the DBP - assume drinks will be flowing freely? As a Diet Coke fanatic, I assume I can get a near unlimited supply of that? Will it be in cans?

Any other tips for the cabana?

23 minutes ago, snoop-a-loop said:

Great thread - we have a cabana booked next month at the CBC and I really wasn't even sure what to expect.

So it sounds like we may be able to get pastries in the morning for breakfast?

I have the DBP - assume drinks will be flowing freely? As a Diet Coke fanatic, I assume I can get a near unlimited supply of that? Will it be in cans?

Any other tips for the cabana?

The beach club restaurant has coffee and pastries in the morning.  They should have your fridge stocked with a selection of canned sodas, beers, hard seltzers and beers that are charged to your card (or drink package).  They will have wait staff visiting you to take bar orders and also food orders.  If you want food from the Snack Shacks on the island you can order from that menu in addition to the Coco Beach Club menu.  Plan on needing to tip two cabana attendants.

They will have towels for you at the cabana, so no need to bring them from the ship.

If you have a land cabana you may be visited by some friendly fowl.  We had a rooster and a hen hang out with us for a bit during our last stay.

The island special frozen drink is called the Coco Loco and the Beach Club has an exclusive drink called the Coco Cuvee if you want to try them.

The cabanas have bluetooth audio set up, so if you don't have the wifi package on the ship or cell service in the Bahamas, you may want to preload music on your phone to be able to sync it up for listening in your cabana.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, TracyRevell said:

We had a Cabana, Chill Island I think they call it. It was amazing, with your own server, music system, fridge etc. Keep your eye open for deals on we, we paid half what some people had.

We have Coco Beach Club booked for our April 30 sailing and a Chill Island Cabana booked for our May 7 sailing....we also paid less than half of what the Cabana is presently going for. It is a surprise for my hubby. I think he's going to love it!! I also am interested in the funnel cakes and Chicken Parm Sandwich from the Snack Shack. Hope we can get it!!.....What kind of music system is in the Chill Island Cabana??

5 hours ago, TracyRevell said:

They provide you, if you ask for a bluetooth system which you can sync with your mobile, It was actually really good. Laying in the Cabana with some nice music, very relaxing. Compared to round the main pool which is good, but so busy!

Thanks....good to know. I usually carry a small Bose speaker but if they can provide something similar, it would be one less thing to carry.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 5:09 AM, TracyRevell said:

They provide you, if you ask for a bluetooth system which you can sync with your mobile, It was actually really good. Laying in the Cabana with some nice music, very relaxing. Compared to round the main pool which is good, but so busy!

@TracyRevell...I thought I read somewhere that the Chill Island Cabanas have some kind of power outlet, USB or otherwise. Can you confirm or deny??