Cant sign in to Royal

deep1

• deep1 changed the title to Cant sign in to Royal

I try to sign in. Then get: we are improving your account. I enter Email and it asks if I want to continue using it. I click yes and it just gives me a red exclamation point.  At the phone same thing. I enter and it shows up blank... Cleared cookies and still happens...

My other two computers no problem earlier. Now they are problems too and even my App has joined the glitch... My planner purchases and check ins wiped out ad a note now saying can't check in  til Oct 6?????? I was already checked n. Did all my time and solarium bistro reservations. Had great deal on WiFi, soda and a couple other  purchases...  They said they would turn in a ticket? Then said 24 business hours. Is that 3 days plus 2 more? Or what?????

4 hours ago, deep1 said:

My other two computers no problem earlier. Now they are problems too and even my App has joined the glitch... My planner purchases and check ins wiped out ad a note now saying can't check in  til Oct 6?????? I was already checked n. Did all my time and solarium bistro reservations. Had great deal on WiFi, soda and a couple other  purchases...  They said they would turn in a ticket? Then said 24 business hours. Is that 3 days plus 2 more? Or what?????

That usually means 1 day but Monday-Friday. 

14 hours ago, deep1 said:

You are in our Roll Call for Symphony-Thanksgiving.  I think all the check in info was wiped out since the final payment date has changed.   We are now showing Oct 6th for check in too.  We still have all of our cruise planner purchases though.  I hope you get that resolved. Good luck!

19 hours ago, deep1 said:

On one of my computers (My main one). Cant sign in to my Royal accounts through edge or google chrome. Tries to set me up to  set a new password but won't accept my email or phone number to start?

I just signed-in to my account using my chromebook without a problem🤔

I will never be a tech guru but appreciate it when someone else is. Other units came back by themselves. My main unit here needed the help.  When he said lets "try this" I didn't have a lot of faith cause yesterdays "try this" moves all failed. This one worked instantly... 

4 minutes ago, IRMO12HD said:

I guess I'll have to call them tomorrow; I cleared my cache and still have the same issue; I can get to royalcaribbean.com, but when I try to sign in, it just hangs with a huge long string of characters in the URL (starts with https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/auth/process-token#access_token= and continues with over 20 lines of characters).  My RCL app on my phone still works, and I can sign in using Safari.. .  .  just my PC is proving troublesome.  Thanks for the clarification though!

I was having that as well... That lead up to ACCESS DENIED... had to get to where it was asking for email and password for his trick to work.

12 hours ago, Vacation Crazy said:

You are in our Roll Call for Symphony-Thanksgiving.  I think all the check in info was wiped out since the final payment date has changed.   We are now showing Oct 6th for check in too.  We still have all of our cruise planner purchases though.  I hope you get that resolved. Good luck!

Got the one issue solved... (Getting in_) That check in stuff really bugs me. Had the set sails all printed. Are they void now? How about our boarding time and the ground transport I hired? 

5 minutes ago, IRMO12HD said:

And now . . . it's working again!  I did try using another web browser, so maybe it shocked Chrome into thinking it might be replaced 🙂

Great... All my units came back fine... The app though still wiped out my check ins and boarding times... I waited up that night to midnight to get the earliest check ins>>> 

12 minutes ago, IRMO12HD said:

@deep1I have read on a couple of other roll calls and some other forums that those who checked in and then had to check in again found that all of their info, to include check in times, had been saved.  I've been watching for stories to the contrary, but haven't seen any yet, so am hopeful . . .

It would be nice... All this rule changing and stuff making me nuts. I was supposed to work in Bahamas til the day before my Cruise. Now with the tests at 2 days its really got things screwed up. I had to give up that whole week of work before. Trying to organize tests with CVS, Urgent Care, Walgreens all shaky at best. Not having skill with the online stuff has me nervous as well. Hell , I don't even know how to scan that code thing... Then fly my group in  from three different airports...

• 7 months later...