Adventure of the seas 1L, Deck 12, cabin 1864

smiles998

We were lucky enough to book cabin 1864 on the Adventure OTS (A large Panoramic view cabin) for our October sailing. Has anyone out there ever sailed in this cabin on this, or a sister ship?

My main concern is that the room gets hot as we would leave the drapes open all day long for the view, except for a few hours when sitting on the pool deck and enjoying a drink or dining. I am also worried that I will miss having a balcony as I have never sailed in an interior or OV cabin.

Any information or advice will be greatly appreciated. 🙂

I've stayed in one of the nearby side facing spacious ocean view with floor to ceiling windows.

I liked it because the location is great, so close to the outer deck 12 area and these cabins are somewhat recent additions so they tend to feel newer.  

If you don't want to let the sun in, close the drapes all or most of the way while you are out.  It was never a problem that I can think of.  

2 hours ago, twangster said:

I've stayed in one of the nearby side facing spacious ocean view with floor to ceiling windows.

I liked it because the location is great, so close to the outer deck 12 area and these cabins are somewhat recent additions so they tend to feel newer.  

If you don't want to let the sun in, close the drapes all or most of the way while you are out.  It was never a problem that I can think of.  

Sweet!!! Thanks twangster! 🙂