xSAILEDx Freedom of the Seas - Oct 18, 2021 - 4 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise

PG Cruiser

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

I booked an appointment at Walgreens for a COVID test this Saturday, two days before this sailing.  The booking window opened a little after midnight (EDT).

We were able to book ours at CVS almost a week and a half ago. They had a "Are you traveling" option. We are doing the Rapid test. Didn't want to take a chance with the PCR not coming back in time. 

21 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I did!  Having lunch now

EB3FFC95-4993-4ACA-B4A9-C1ADBEBCA6DD.thumb.jpeg.0e1ca11be970357a02243e48a0952f54.jpeg

Did you find an alternate route, then?  Or were the protesters on the sidewalk?  It didn't look like a large group of people, but definitely forming an impediment to movement.  I'm glad you made it onboard -- have a great cruise!

18 minutes ago, IRMO12HD said:

Did you find an alternate route, then?  Or were the protesters on the sidewalk?  It didn't look like a large group of people, but definitely forming an impediment to movement.  I'm glad you made it onboard -- have a great cruise!

The cops blocked the main road leading to this corner.  They rerouted traffic away from that area, about two to three blocks

On 10/19/2021 at 7:55 AM, mayinindy said:

Could you let us know approximate passenger count please?

We were just told there's a little over 1000 passengers. You can absolutely tell. The ship feels spacious. There's plenty of seating. It's never crowded. I feels like there's more crew than us. We are loving this vibe. It's so relaxed. Once the return to full capacity happens, we won't see this again lol. Taking advantage of it 😅

20211020_091926.jpg

On 10/20/2021 at 2:48 PM, Mofrazier05 said:

We were just told there's a little over 1000 passengers. You can absolutely tell. The ship feels spacious. There's plenty of seating. It's never crowded. I feels like there's more crew than us. We are loving this vibe. It's so relaxed. Once the return to full capacity happens, we won't see this again lol. Taking advantage of it 😅

Thank you!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Freedom of the Seas - Oct 18, 2021 - 4 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise