Anyone having issues booking Wonder CocoCay stuff?

Jill

21 minutes ago, Jkaczano said:

It looks like it moves forward if you select 1 person.  You may have to do 1 at a time. 

Well I just got the last one. Bummer my husband will have to find his own fun while I have filet and lobster! Lol 

Seriously we’re a group of 6. One couple in, one couple not and me 😂 I’ll keep the booking. Will check often to see if someone cancels. 

Crazy that these inaugural sailings are going like hot cakes! Over the water cabanas were sold out by Friday last week. 2 days after the announcement. 

9 minutes ago, Jill said:

Well I just got the last one. Bummer my husband will have to find his own fun while I have filet and lobster! Lol 

Seriously we’re a group of 6. One couple in, one couple not and me 😂 I’ll keep the booking. Will check often to see if someone cancels. 

Crazy that these inaugural sailings are going like hot cakes! Over the water cabanas were sold out by Friday last week. 2 days after the announcement. 

We grabbed a thrill water park cabana bc of the 2 teens.  It’s now going for more than what we paid.

It’s not just the excursions, either.  I was hesitant to book the 2br aquatheater bc it was more expensive than I thought it would be.  But now the 1 br aquatheater (sky class) is going for $2k more than I paid for star class.  Amazing. 

I was looking at the overwater cabana on 3/26 sailing and they were all sold out too. $1799!!!  There are some ballers on this cruise. Chill beach cabana is $899. Is that a decent price?  I’ve never been to coco beach. We paid $650 for a castaway cay cabana and that was a lot nicer than chill beach island

12 minutes ago, sammy79 said:

I was looking at the overwater cabana on 3/26 sailing and they were all sold out too. $1799!!!  There are some ballers on this cruise. Chill beach cabana is $899. Is that a decent price?  I’ve never been to coco beach. We paid $650 for a castaway cay cabana and that was a lot nicer than chill beach island

If you’ve never been to CocoCay, I’d just go explore the island rather than anchor yourself to a cabana all day. Plenty of free chairs with umbrellas, the huge pool with swim up bar etc. 

You’ll have a good idea where you’ll want to be next time around. 

6 hours ago, Jill said:

So someone on Facebook posted that all the cabanas on their March sailing were “sold out” as soon as the bookings went live. 

My guess is Royal is holding them for media/bloggers/travel agents? 

Possibly.  We did have a similar situation for this Sunday’s Oasis sailing.  When we booked in early August, all cabanas were showing as sold out.  They suddenly became available a couple weeks later.  The other option is that Wonder will be at CoCo Cay at the same time as Freedom, 

On 9/23/2021 at 9:07 PM, Jkaczano said:

We grabbed a thrill water park cabana bc of the 2 teens.  It’s now going for more than what we paid.

It’s not just the excursions, either.  I was hesitant to book the 2br aquatheater bc it was more expensive than I thought it would be.  But now the 1 br aquatheater (sky class) is going for $2k more than I paid for star class.  Amazing. 

You've just witnessed the law of supply and demand. Demand is way up. Everyone wants to be on the new ship!