Cruise Planner OBC

daha699

That has always been my experience. One thing I have also found to my cost once in the past was the headline price was cheaper for the dining package so I cancelled my existing booking, only to find that when I rebooked the headline price did not include gratuities and in fact the total cost was more.

1 hour ago, F1guynz said:

That has always been my experience. One thing I have also found to my cost once in the past was the headline price was cheaper for the dining package so I cancelled my existing booking, only to find that when I rebooked the headline price did not include gratuities and in fact the total cost was more.

i am just nervous that if i cancel the DBP i purchased with OBC , when i cancel to repurchace the lower price ,  OBC is not available rite away !

I was typing this today (September 23):

"Thanks to the information on this thread and @Matt's blog entry for today on the Cruise Planner Sale, I was able to reprice my Chill Island Cabana for $100 lower."

Then I realized I ordered a different Cabana.  My original order was for the Coco Beach Club Cabana.  So I went back to the Cruise Planner to cancel the "Chill Cabana" and reorder the "Beach Cabana".   In all these transactions, the OBD became available as soon as I canceled the order.