Celebrity Edge to Australia 2023/24

mattymay

14 hours ago, mattymay said:

Its great they're sending an Edge class ship to your part of the world - put it on your list.  Hoping all the plague nonsense is over by '23.

12 hours ago, cruisellama said:

Its great they're sending an Edge class ship to your part of the world - put it on your list.  Hoping all the plague nonsense is over by '23.

Definitely on the list!

I had an Edge class on my list for the next time we travelled to the US without the kids, but now I think we'll start off 2024 with Edge out of Sydney.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 11:13 AM, steverk said:

Thanks for sharing this.  I've been waiting for these cruises to be announced!  Really hoping for a one way between Auckland and Sydney that can B2B with a south Pacific cruise.  It sounds like that might be possible. 🤠

Only one itinerary leaving from Auckland. Unfortunately not followed by South Pacific, but Great Barrier Reef.

image.thumb.png.c88c798f2d0b6f5ca97ae84891c69326.png

1 hour ago, twangster said:

What's Kangaroo Island like?  Do many other lines stop there?

Some of the Edge itineraries appear new or different, what's the general consensus from Australians?

It's a very nice nature preserve.  My wife visited on one of my business trips to the continent and she really enjoyed it (but flew in on a puddle jumper).   Been a few years since we've visited, but had a strong honey bee population.

13 hours ago, twangster said:

What's Kangaroo Island like?  Do many other lines stop there?

Some of the Edge itineraries appear new or different, what's the general consensus from Australians?

My sister got attacked by a Kangaroo on Kangaroo island when we were young. It stole her sandwich! 😆

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 12:40 PM, twangster said:

I'm curious how they'll do route her down under.  Suez?  Panama?  

I just received this in my inbox today: https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/2023-2024-cruises/cruise-from-rome-to-sydney?ecid=em_cel_gbr_23595061&rid=1584500889&emsc=UKCELCTNTPRSNOCCVALUNKCOOLNOBK&empf=Y&emct=&lnkid=cruise4&utm_campaign=PRS&utm_content=&utm_source=23595061&utm_medium=email&consumer_id=76626093

Departing from Rome, through the Suez Canal and then on via Dubai and Singapore for a total of 52 nights, split into 4 segments. It looks absolutely amazing! 

• 2 weeks later...