Jump to content

xSAILEDx Harmony of The Seas April 24, 2022


 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...

We will be on board with you. We are currently on board the Harmony for 3 cruises. So far, we have not been denied getting off the ship. Yes, we have to wear masks quite a bit and there is NO smoking in the casino and yes, we have to wear a mask in there as well. The seas have been calm and the weather really nice. What more can we ask for. 

 

We are Bette and Bill from Port St. Lucie, FL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

This will be our 2nd Royal cruise, and 1st time on Harmony.  It appears that this ship only has a few cabins left to chose from (we are currently booked in an inside cabin).  I was thinking of upgrading to a balcony.  I would welcome any advice/suggestions!

 

Richard and Trudi - Houston

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m booked in an ocean view cabin on deck 8 the same as when we cruised her in 2018. I don’t think I could be in an inside cabin with no windows. Just looked and there are still several ocean view balconies available 

 

we are from Charleston South Carolina 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First time on Royal Caribbean, have done 3 cruises on another line and our last one several years ago had issues. Virgin Islands has always been on my bucket list, so excited! We were supposed to take a cruise in 2020 for our 40 year anniversary, but that was a bust! Can't wait! We are hoping our bid for an upgrade gets accepted. We have a Central Park view on deck 9 and are really hoping for an Ocean Balcony. Fingers crossed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TXTeacher said:

First time on Royal Caribbean, have done 3 cruises on another line and our last one several years ago had issues. Virgin Islands has always been on my bucket list, so excited! We were supposed to take a cruise in 2020 for our 40 year anniversary, but that was a bust! Can't wait! We are hoping our bid for an upgrade gets accepted. We have a Central Park view on deck 9 and are really hoping for an Ocean Balcony. Fingers crossed. 

Good luck, we are on deck 8 midship balcony

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chawkjewel said:

This will be our 3rd time on Harmony.  Still my favorite ship, even just getting off Wonder.  

It’ll be our second time. My first time’s live blog is still out there somewhere. That was our first cruise ever on royal. 
I’d still probably give my favorite ship overall to Celebrity Apex. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has anyone who has checked in had difficulty seeing their set sail pass and/or luggage tags?
 

Trying to figure out if documents are not available yet, or if there might be a problem with my account. It says I’m checked in, ready to sail, and shows my check in time. Just can’t show the docs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, fa-li said:

Has anyone who has checked in had difficulty seeing their set sail pass and/or luggage tags?
 

Trying to figure out if documents are not available yet, or if there might be a problem with my account. It says I’m checked in, ready to sail, and shows my check in time. Just can’t show the docs. 

Edocs with luggage tags won’t usually be available till 30 or so days out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We'll be on this cruise too.  It's our second on Harmony, which was great for us last time.  We were on here the first week of March 2020, just before everything was locked down.  We're anxious to relax and eat & drink too much.  

We're at the very back of the ship with a cool view of the aqua theater

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TheWoerners said:

We'll be on this cruise too.  It's our second on Harmony, which was great for us last time.  We were on here the first week of March 2020, just before everything was locked down.  We're anxious to relax and eat & drink too much.  

We're at the very back of the ship with a cool view of the aqua theater

Welcome aboard. We have been on Harmony a couple of weeks since restart. It was nice when the elevators were not overly crowded and few if any lines. Crew was great. We are looking forward to getting back on board in just a couple of weeks. Looking forward to chatting with you over the next couple of weeks. Again, welcome aboard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/20/2022 at 1:09 PM, fa-li said:

Has anyone who has checked in had difficulty seeing their set sail pass and/or luggage tags?
 

Trying to figure out if documents are not available yet, or if there might be a problem with my account. It says I’m checked in, ready to sail, and shows my check in time. Just can’t show the docs. 

I was wondering the same, but they are now available. Getting so very excited to go! 3 1/2 weeks to go!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It turned out, when I checked in, the Country of Birth somehow got dropped from the check in.  I went back through on the web and added it back in, and all worked fine.  Over on the cc boards, a bunch of people have complained about this glitch.  Anyway, all good now and can't wait to cruise!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has anyone heard back on a Royal Up bid for this cruise? I have never done this process and getting anxious to hear if we are going to get the upgrade we bid on. Technically, we have an Ocean View, but it is Central Park view and now hoping for an Ocean balcony. I guess we just wait it out and hope for the best, is that right? We have not booked much in the way of excursions other than the Ziplines on St. Maarten and Coco Cay. Any suggestions from past cruisers for excursions for St. Maarten and St. Thomas? Thanks, see you all soon!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TXTeacher said:

Has anyone heard back on a Royal Up bid for this cruise? I have never done this process and getting anxious to hear if we are going to get the upgrade we bid on. Technically, we have an Ocean View, but it is Central Park view and now hoping for an Ocean balcony. I guess we just wait it out and hope for the best, is that right? We have not booked much in the way of excursions other than the Ziplines on St. Maarten and Coco Cay. Any suggestions from past cruisers for excursions for St. Maarten and St. Thomas? Thanks, see you all soon!

Yes. I’ve seen some saying they did a while back. Technically they have until after you sail to notify you if your bid was accepted. There’s been people recently who got moved after sail away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, TXTeacher said:

Has anyone heard back on a Royal Up bid for this cruise? I have never done this process and getting anxious to hear if we are going to get the upgrade we bid on. Technically, we have an Ocean View, but it is Central Park view and now hoping for an Ocean balcony. I guess we just wait it out and hope for the best, is that right? We have not booked much in the way of excursions other than the Ziplines on St. Maarten and Coco Cay. Any suggestions from past cruisers for excursions for St. Maarten and St. Thomas? Thanks, see you all soon!

I didn’t do royal up but kept checking prices after final payment day. This week I was able to switch to a CLS for only a few hundred dollars total, which was far less than what Royal wanted for a minimum bid. If you want a particular better cabin, it might be worth checking just upgrading yourself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 6:02 PM, Andrew72681 said:


let the official countdown begin. We’re now under ten days. For anyone who likes to add in pictures along the way, I’ve got the liveblog started on the live-blogs message board. 

Where is the live blog message board?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of The Seas April 24, 2022

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...