Cinque Terre Excursions Harmony of the Seas

Debrinski

We're on Harmony now. We signed up for the small group bus tour to Cinque Terre. Unfortunately all Cinque Terre excursions were canceled due to expected high waves/rain. We could have switched to Pisa or Florence excursion but instead decided to have a relaxing day on the ship. I'm not sure how often this sort of cancelation happens. I've been to Cinque Terre before and it was really lovely. Hope you have fun!

4 hours ago, zelekar said:

We're on Harmony now. We signed up for the small group bus tour to Cinque Terre. Unfortunately all Cinque Terre excursions were canceled due to expected high waves/rain. We could have switched to Pisa or Florence excursion but instead decided to have a relaxing day on the ship. I'm not sure how often this sort of cancelation happens. I've been to Cinque Terre before and it was really lovely. Hope you have fun!

Thanks.  We've decided on the small group tour to Cinque Terre.  Hopefully, we'll get to go.  

33 minutes ago, Debrinski said:

Thanks.  We've decided on the small group tour to Cinque Terre.  Hopefully, we'll get to go.  

I was in Cinque Terra many, many years ago. They have their own white wine that is excellent and you will not find it anywhere else in the world. If you like white wine I  recommend you buy some. 😎