Fort Lauderdale - Post-Cruise Resort Day Pass?

SPS

Has anyone ever purchased a Day Pass for any of the resorts near Port Everglades for after a cruise? If so, I'm wondering if you have any recommendations.

We have a rather late flight after our Jan/Feb cruise and don't need to be at the airport until late afternoon. We don't really wanna spend an extra 6-7 hours at the airport.

(Right now, no post-cruise excursions are available on the cruise planner.)

I don't have a direct recommendation, but I would say take a look at the Hollywood Beach area. There's a handful of resorts and restaurants along the boardwalk and beach with options to rent beach chairs for the day or go out for a lunch. 

This is where we tend to stay when we sail from either FLL or MIA, but if you can find someplace to hang on to your luggage for the day there I think it's a great option. 

We're looking for something similar.  We have an evening flight and I don't want to lug my bags around all day.  I wish you could check them at baggage claim at 9am but come back for a 7pm flight, LOL.  Fort Lauderdale is the perfect place to go from ship to airport to beach in less than 30 minutes.