Time for some fun dreaming: What ports of call would you like to see developed?

steverk

Today is a good day for some fun dreaming.  By now, we've all noticed that the number of ports you can visit on these new monster ships is relatively small.  They're still fun, but it would be nice if some additional ports could be developed.

With that in mind, what ports would you like to see developed and why?

For my own selfish reasons, I would like to see ports where more passengers get off. I’m done with lines, shuttles, ferries, fees, beach-hawkers…NO! I DO NOT WANT MY HAIR BRAIDED!😜…iffy food choices, stress. I love having the ship virtually to myself. Calm, quiet, peaceful….
I have had some great times visiting so many wonderful, new and exciting places…been there, done that…but now I’m just content to stay aboard. Except CocoCay. That place is freakin’ great!

I frequently sail out of Galveston because it is convenient.  However, I don't like being a full day of sailing away from any ports.  I'd like to see more ports closer to Galveston.  Perhaps in the Bay of Campeche. 

I've heard that Tampico is an interesting town that would fit the bill, but I've never been there.

I’ll be patiently waiting for Grand Lucayan. That looks pretty cool from the renderings. Freeport has needed a total makeover for 30 years.

Did I read somewhere that Royal entered into some agreement with Turks and Caicos?

I’d love for the southern Caribbean islands to be able to handle an oasis class. I love Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts etc. 

Okay if we are dreaming then I would love Oasis class ships to stop at the following: 1) Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao (southern caribbean), 2) Turks and Caicos (I understand that Carnival holds the right to stop here), 3) St Lucia. I would also love a Eastern Europe itinerary in an Oasis class ship.